Hot to be a member?
According to the statutes of the ISMH the membership only begins after the Board decided by vote upon the admission of membership and after paying the first membership.
[ ON-LINE REGISTRATION FORM >>
Advantages for being a member:
How to be a member?
- lower registration fees for the ISMH congresses
- professional materials will be available only for members using the personal log in from this year
- newsletter services time by time regarding the most important events or information
- lower registration fee for the planned ISMH courses
Please use the on-line membership application form (above on this page) and we will send you the confirmation after the Executive Committee’s agreement.
Membership fee for 2023
- 50 Euro for individuals
- 200 Euro for societies or companies
How to pay the membership fee?
1. Bank transfer to the bank account of ISMH in France:
IBAN: FR76 3000 3019 8700 0500 3659 563
BIC: SOGEFRPPThe address of the bank is:
Société Générale, 12 Place Carnot, 73100 Aix-les-Bains The address of the ISMH Treasury is:
ISMH Treasury C/O Dr. MUELA GARCIA, Araceli 12, rue Albert 1er 73100 Aix-les-Bains France
2. Euros Libelled bank cheque (best for French members)Cheque must be addressed to:
ISMH Treasury C/O Dr MUELA GARCIA, Araceli 12, rue Albert 1er 73100 Aix-les-Bains France
3. Online payment can be also done by credit card; please CLICK HERE >>At the same time as your online payment please report your online payment to the treasurer by email at email@example.com
All of the advantages of the membership will be held to you immediately after the payment has arrived to our bank account.
Deadline to pay the fee is 30 days after the confirmation of your membership.
Thank you for your interest in ISMH.
Looking forward to seeing you on our website and to meeting you at the nearest ISMH event.